Thursday, August 02, 2018

 

There's Something Happening Here

Looks like the morons who blame ICE for what the Border Patrol did are making their move.



It's just like what happened in Portland, except much smaller and more pathetic.


Good to see the police presence.




I'll update about the aftermath.

UPDATE: As I left the office yesterday, members of the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office were just getting down to clearing the protesters blocking the only driveway to the employee parking lot at the Jim Bailey building (ICE HQ, Centennial, CO). I didn't have a camera with me but the news services in my town had a steady cam on the nose of a helicopter and got the action I missed. I think I left about minute 18 of the tape, but my car was not in the footage. Can't wait to see what's happening this morning.



These four chained together in the shade were freed and then arrested along with 4 others. What a waste of our precious judicial resources.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?