Saturday, April 11, 2015

 

Taking People at their Word

For reasons I really can't fathom, the true believers in catastrophic, human-caused global warming have taken to talking about 'carbon' when they mean 'carbon dioxide'. But, I guess they are the experts and they know what they're talking about when they say carbon is a killer pollutant, the single greatest threat to our continued existence on Earth.


So diamonds are 100% of the killer pollutant carbon, in a crystalline form. They are the very essence of carboniferous evil. So I'm offering any true believer in catastrophic, human-caused global warming who doesn't want any contact with the killer pollutant carbon to take their diamonds off their hands and put them in a safe place away from everyone (a safety deposit box in a little used vault nearby). I'll charge a very modest fee for this carbon sequestration.


Just doing what I can to save the planet.

Labels:


Comments:
Don’t forget graphite. It is also 100% carbon in a less pretty form. Better start collecting those pencils.
 
How fun! I see that you've got TWO readers....

:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?