Friday, February 08, 2013

 

Do As I Say, Don't Do As I Do

Here is an article about the continued stockpiling of ammunition (mainly pistol) by non-military branches of our federal government. I've written about this before.

So, let's review.

The Department of Homeland Security has recently purchased 1.6 billion rounds.

The FBI has recently purchased 100 million rounds.

Fish and Wildlife has recently purchased 320,000 rounds.

The Social Security Administration has recently purchased 174,000 rounds.

The National Weather Service has recently purchased 40,000 rounds.

The total is over 1.75 Billion rounds. Enough to shoot every American citizen 5.5 times.

Anyone want to bet me any of them are in 7 or even 10 round magazines? Any of them?

I am the opposite of doomsday preppers, but the hoarding of so much ammunition while the President and the Democrats seem eager to infringe our Second Amendment rights, particularly in the size of the magazine (where the bulets go, ya' twit) and the type of rifle, shotgun and hand gun we are allowed to have strictly for cosmetics, is causing me to wonder.

To refer again to Dr. Strangelove, I don't like the look of this, Fred.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?