Monday, March 12, 2012

 

Game Change

I didn't watch the movie and I won't. I really don't like the actress Julianne Moore and could list the movies her presence ruined for me but I don't have the time or space. I do want to talk about Steven Schmidt, the guy played by Woody Harrelson, John McCain's campaign co-ordinator and strategist. So let's recap. Not only did he do such a bang-up job his candidate lost, but he is airing all the confidential linen, dirty and clean, in order to put himself in the best light--'it wasn't me, it was the candidates, they were so bad, no one could have won that thing.' Great. The lowest cricle in Dante's Hell is reserved for traitors, as I recall.

If anyone hires this guy in the future he or she is a fool.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?