Wednesday, January 25, 2012
The State of the Union
- Set up new bureaucracy called a Trade Enforcement Unit.
- Train 2 Million for new jobs.
- Give more money to teachers and require High School students to stay in school.
- Create a lot more complex tax code.
- Double down on supporting useless wind and solar energy.
- Use the money from downsizing the military to 'nation build' here in the US.
- Subsidize mortgage refinancing.
- Write more regulations.
- Create a new bureaucracy called a Financial Crimes Unit.
- Raise taxes on the highest earners and continue to underfund Social Security and Medicare without any reform to those programs' unsustainable spending.
- Create a new bureaucracy called the Veterans Jobs Corps.
Labels: State of the Union Address 2012
It's not like the SEC has been useful lately.