Tuesday, September 22, 2009

 

A Personal Note on a National Story


I have represented a lot of Muslim residents of Colorado regarding car wrecks over the past decade. I fear it is because I do not have a Jewish name, but it may be that I did a good job for the first one and the word spread. That being said, the first thing I thought when I heard about the arrest of Najibullah Zazi for terrorist activities, was "I hope he wasn't a client of mine."

I am happy to report that, although his face seems familiar to me, he was never a client. Not that there's anything wrong with representing a person in a civil matter who later commits a crime.

Labels:


Comments:
Let’s keep on fighting these haters, US haters…let the fight end when they have stopped hating us and wanting us to all die/blow up for the sake of their religious beliefs…God never said to kill someone will give you nth…virgins, God does not want us to kills anyway...so what are they thinking-Crazy people!!!
 
I wish I knew how they can believe Allah wants them to kill women and children, It's not possible.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?