Friday, February 01, 2008

 

Roger gets to RAWK tonight !



No secret that my all time favorite band is the Mighty Van Halen.......I actually never got to see them with David Lee Roth.......well, pigs began orbit in August when the group announced a tour with the aforementioned DLR, for the first time in 22 years. To many fans' chagrin, the "reunion" is sans the original bassist, Michael Anthony, replaced by Eddie's almost 17 year old son, Wolfgang. The kid seems to be handling the task of the low end, and high harmonies quite well, from what I have witnessed via youtube.


On 2/10, I get to take my 10 year old son to see them here in Atlanta....and I am just as excited about going with him, as I am about the concert itself. My son is beyond his age in musical taste and knowledge ( as he should be, he is my kid ).....that said, he has NO idea the spectacle that is a Van Halen concert. The show here is sold out, and I believe the show tonight in Denver is, as well.


Roger, take ear plugs so you can actually hear the band, and the blues based guitar pyrotechnics of Eddie's playing.


Enjoy !



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?