Monday, June 04, 2007

 

The Shame of Modern Design


On the one hand there is a Ferrari automobile, any of them. On the other hand there is the London 2012 Olympics logo which is just about the most hideous thing I have ever seen. Other than the London 2012 Olympics logo, what is it supposed to be? Other than ugly that is. After you've seen it, there's nothing left to say.
UPDATE: And it only cost $800,000. I could have made something that ugly for half that.
UPDATE II: It says 2012, I don't know why that just didn't jump out.
UPDATE III: OK, now it looks like a guy squatting down, looking left and pointing right, but maybe that's just me as I see a rabbit not a man in the full moon.

Labels:


Comments:
Doesn't it actually say 2000001.2?
 
R,

I heard this morning that the populace in England is up in arms about this logo demanding it be changed b/c it is so ugly.

T
 
Well, yes Doug, I think it does but that's a long time in the future, even using Kirk type star dating. Tony, I didn't believe it was just me. They won't get their 400,000 pounds back even if they scrap it. I never got any e-mail from you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?