Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Report on Voting

I had a long, but pleasant wait to vote, not at my regular precinct, (we've abandoned the precinct system I learned), but at the Voting Center (District 3 sub-station of the Denver Police) one of 50 some all around Denver. It took an hour waiting in line to get to the starting line inside but it was an orderly, English type line on a very warm, flat calm day and everyone in line (all white, I have to report) was pleasant and helpful and talkative, so the time passed. In fact, it kind of made you proud and we'll be free at last from those horrible, annoying political ads at least for about 19 months.

I'm feeling pretty good about the results for no apparent reason. We'll see.

Comments:
"no apparent reason" being the key words in the sentance.
 
Yes, see above. I was a hopeful fool.
 
clzdwh,

You are the model of consistency. You believe Doug Lamborn is a bright spot? Doug Lamborn is so out of step that the RNC did not support him in the primary and Joel Hefley, who is an honorable person, did not endorse him.

I am quite certain that Mr. Lamborn will accomplish nothing as his agenda is a ship that has sailed and sunsequently beoken up on the lee shore.


I keep waiting for you say something that is even slightly nuanced w/ intelligence, but you continue to stay the course.
 
As do you, doope.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?