Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

Every Picture Tells a Story, Don't It?

U.S. Army soldier (left) from the 4th Battalion, 14th Cavalry Regiment, 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team speaks to a city council member (center) about a food delivery with the help of an interpreter during a medical and humanitarian mission in Baghdad, Iraq, on Nov. 9, 2006.

DoD photo by Master Sgt. Mike Buytas, U.S. Air Force

I take it as a very bad sign that the interpreter has to cover his face for fear of reprisal. That's not good at all.

Comments:
Yep, things are pretty bad there. I'm glad you are starting to come around.

On this business of Iraqi insurgents celbrating the Democratic victory, could you get a link for me. I did some more research and all I can find is uncorraborated claims from Fox News that insuregents wanted the Dems to win. That and this little gem.

Are we looking for stories to corraborate what we want to be true?
 
I'm not coming around. I can see problems where they exist and will say it out loud. I think we should stay come hell or high water but be much more aggressive against any killers, including militia or rogue police elements. Kill more killers is the bumper sticker version. I'm not looking for foreign dancing in the streets after the election; it probably didn't happen because who actually cares about foreign elections. I've given you al Qaeda in Iraq's reaction and the opinion of the real leader of Iran. I'm not sure I need to go further. Tell me if you think that's some sort of cop out. And look at my post on Czech movies. Are they any good now, are there many of them?
 
To bad for each killer you kill, two more grow up to hate America. Seems like a loosing battle to me, but I can understand your opinion.

Can you get me some links on those statements, because I can not find them anywhere. Thanks.

I czeched out your post on Forman and responded with some picks. Enjoy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?