Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Star Sighting

On a pretty bad dinner date at my favorite Japanese restaurant, Genroku, I saw old friend Bill Ritter whom I introduced to my date as our next governor (the poll where he's 13 points ahead of Republican Bob Beauprez was weighing heavily on my mind). He was very nice. When I said I expected him to be campaigning all the time now, he said he took the day off, did some fishing, caught up with the family and was celebrating a friend's birthday with other than sushi Japanese food. Sounds like the winning boy's mojo to me. I wished him good luck.

The only bright spot in the Colorado race for Governor this year is that Bill's TV spots pretty much suck and make no sense, while Beauprez's are pretty good and say just what he should be saying. We'll see if Beauprez can catch him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?