Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Short TV Post

I missed the geek science fiction shows on Friday because I was drinking and laughing at Goldstein, but I hear that the series Stargate will not return to the SciFi channel next year. Just as well, it didn't really survive McGyver's departure and the replacement for Hammond is horrible. I was finally warming to Ben Browder (even though he was much funnier in FarScape) but I really like Claudia Black who has just been phenomenal (much better than her stint on FarScape). So there's that sadness.

Deadwood, my second favorite show on HBO, ended with a whimper, and it too won't be back (barring a miracle). So that was kinda disappointing. Clearly there's more to tell. I for one would like to know the details of the relationship between Sheriff and Mrs. Bullock. Oh well, I watch too much TV as it is.

This is slightly off the track but Jeff Goldstein did a few minutes at Hot Air. Everyone in Denver ought to see it. Go here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?