Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Moving to Montana Soon, Going to be a Mastadon Tycoon

They invite all the seniors who have played sports at my college to a dinner. The alumni boosters ask you ahead of time to put down your intended occupation and then match you with a local booster in that field. I put down 'Mastadon rancher' but my girlfriend made me cross it out and substitute 'writer' (so I was seated next to a postman--see the connection?). Somehow, I was at the table with Joe Paterno, the speaker. That was fun.

I see that I should have stayed with my first answer.

Bodies of extinct Ice Age mammals, such as woolly mammoths, that have been frozen in permafrost for thousands of years may contain viable sperm that could be used to bring them back from the dead, scientists said yesterday.

My idea was to clone them but it's still the same plan.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?