Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

Rare Sports Post

Concerning the Broncos/Patriots game, my observation is I'd rather be lucky than good. Well, the Broncos certainly were good at pouncing on Patriot fumbles. And I hope they have Champ Bailey do some 102 yard windsprints so he can finish strong next long interception. Turning point of the game. Bring on the Colts or whoever.

UPDATE: Looks like it's the whoever, the Steelers. Who would have thought it? The mighty Colts stall big time. Of course, if the Denver offense (particularly the running game) doesn't shift to a higher gear, the Broncos could be sitting out the final rounds as well. Still, they've gone a lot further than my prediction of 9-7. I'm happy to be mistaken here. Now if only the Avs can shore up a too porous defense. We need a mid-season trade of two extra good defensemen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?