Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Rare Sports Posting

The Rockies reached the important late August milestone of over 50 wins with a second win over the vaunted Padres (who are atop the National League West, a couple of games below .500), and the Rockies have a winning record on their latest road trip to the West Coast. Wow. There was a time, not too long ago, when I seriously doubted we'd get to 50 wins by September.

The Broncos won their third exhibition game. In a row. It was hard to tell if their offense was good or if the Colt's defense sucked a lot (there's no doubt it sucks some). OK, I'm a believer. I'm officially upping my prediction for the season from "8 and 8 with no playoffs" to "11 and 5 with a humiliating loss in the first round of the playoffs." Something tells me you didn't hear that first here. Go Denver sports teams!

Comments:
Who could possibly care about the Rockies? I'll take the under on your Broncos prediction.
 
Oh, bold Broncos fan!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?